• This Policy governs and covers Aliance Broadband Services Pvt.Ltd hereinafter,(The Company)is dedicated to protect our Users personal information that the Company, collects and receives from time to time. induding information related to previous usage.(If any, of the Company’s product and services.
• The construed personal information with relevant admissible proofs must sustain and support such claim. Therefore it may be stated, that the Company only peruse to collect the personal information for a variety of regulatory and business purposes and / or for specific general and statutory purpose only
• These at present include but does not limit to fulfilling these requests for Products and Services upgrade our services. Intract with the Users conduct various research and development conduct statutory legal regulatory, fraud/crime prevention and general audit requirments.
Purpose of Sharing and Disclosure
• To provide the information to our trusted business associates/partners who work on behalf of or with me Company. however bound by the scope and tenure of confidentails agreements signed with The Company. Therefore,these companies may use such personal information to assist the Company, communicate with the organization and apprise Users of offers from the Company and our marketing/distribution partner as the case may be.
• The Company believes it is relevant to share information whth State/Central investigative agencies pursuing investigation on to prevent/take action regardine terroism and any other acts of violence or violations of the Company, Terms and Conditions as underlin. in the Customer’s Application Form (CAR or as otherwise required by such invenigative agencies enforcing the Law of tne land.
• The Company reserves the right to convey to the Userscertain communications relating to the Company’s administrative messages, service relatedated announcements and other information that are exclusively considered to be mandatory and intrinsic in nature for functoning.