- This Policy governs and covers Alliance Broadband Services Pvt. Ltd hereinafter, (The Company) is dedicated to protect our Users personal information that the Company collects and receives from time to time, including information related to previous usage, (if any) of the Company's products and services.
- The construed personal information, with relevant admissible proofs must sustain and support such claim. Therefore it may be stated, that the Company only peruse to collect the personal information for a variety of regulatory and business purposes and /or for specific, general and statutory purposes only. .
- These at present include, but does not limit to,fulfilling these requests for Products and Services, upgrade our services, interact with the Users, conduct various research and development, conduct statutory, legal, regulatory, fraud/crime prevention and general audit requirements.
Purpose of Sharing and Disclosure
- o To provide the information to our trusted business associates/ partners who work on behalf of or with the Company, however bound by the scope and tenure of confidentiality agreements signed with The Company. Therefore, these companies may use such personal information to assist the Company, communicate with the organizations, and apprise Users of offers from the Company and our marketing/distribution partners, as the case may be.
- The Company believes it is relevant to share information with State/Central investigative agencies pursuing investigation to prevent/take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical/emotional safety of any person(s) or groups,acts of illegal trafficking, terrorism and any other acts of violence or violations of the Company's Terms and Conditions as underlined in the Customer's Application Form (CAF), or as otherwise required by such investigative agencies enforcing the Law of the Land.
- The Company reserves the right to convey to the Userscertain communications relating to the Company's administrative messages, service related announcements and other information that are exclusively considered to be mandatory and intrinsic in nature, for functioning.